The Journey of Malachi Preston

05 November 2007

Malachi's Hair-do




Here are the latest pictures of Malachi. His hair is sweet! Cousin Matthew would be proud!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love him!

Lindsay said...

Loving Father, we entrust Malachi to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, Malachi may be restored to soundness of health, and that he may live in perfect harmony with you and with those around him as he grows into a man after your own heart. We pray you will comfort his family as they wait for the completion of the surgery. We praise you Jesus. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Anonymous said...

He has the cutest hair ever. I showed the ladies here at work, and they think he is the most adorable baby. I can't wait to see him this weekend. Love you so much. Let the little man know that His Aunt Amy loves him. I'm praying and will continue to do so. These pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

He is so amazingly cute. I love you guys. We are so anxious to come visit you and Malachi again this weekend. I want to leave right NOW! I am praying and will continue. God is so gracious. I'm so excited to see what He has in store for Malachi's life.

nafisa said...

Aww, his hair is awesome! Malachi is so adorable, I can't wait to meet him :) I'm praying for you all, thanks for keeping us updated!

Erica said...

He does have a great head of hair!

Anonymous said...

what a freakin cutie!