The Steven Curtis Chapman Family was on Good Morning America today. I don't know if I was so touched by the Family because I have listened to him most of my life, if it is because as a mother I felt for Mary Beth Chapman, or if it was sad the thought of losing your child. Whatever the reason their testimony was so powerful and moving. I cried through the whole 10 minute interview. If you have ten minutes please check out this link: Chapmans on GMA
Steven Curtis Chapman will be on Larry King Live on Thursday, August 7th at 9 pm. I am sure it too will be a testimony of Faith, Hope, and Love. What an incredible family. I am sure if you asked them if they had a choice, they would not have ever wanted this to happen. God is already using it to encourage others... like me!
Also check out his song "Cinderella" that he wrote for his little girls.
Grace be with You,
April
1 comment:
Hi April and Philip!
It was so good to see you all in PA at camp! Hope everyone is still doing well! I love the pics of you guys at the Niagra Falls! Malachi is so sweet! It looks like everyone had a great time! (I love the Maid of the Mist too!) :)
Thanks for posting the info about the Chapman family-what an impact their entire family is having on people-what an example of hope through tragedy. I've been reading the blog of a close friend of the Chapmans' -http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/jim/ It has been really encouraging to me as well!
God Bless your precious family!
Love,
Jennifer Larson
Post a Comment