The Journey of Malachi Preston

28 March 2007

Our First Appointment...

So we had our first appointment on my sister's birthday, March 27th. We discussed our medical history and the "dos" and "don'ts" of pregnancy. It was very educating. I was disappointed to find that I cannot wear any type of "fake tan." Amy's wedding is in less than two months and I am soooooo pale! You won't be able to miss me, I'll be the one glowing, because I am so white! It is worth it though. I would much rather us have a health baby, than risk it just for a weekend of "looking tan." We are telling everyone else this weekend! We are very excited to share the news. I have been feeling alright. We got moved in this past weekend to the basement of Jan and Mike's. We are settling in and hoping that we can get the rest of our place set up. I guess that is the update for now. Soon everyone will be reading this!! Fun fun!!
Love,
April

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, I'm so happy for you two (three, actually, I guess :-p) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, congratulations April and Phillip! I am so excited. I am glad you are going to be documenting it on here... I will definitely be reading it because I don't know that much about this whole pregnancy thing. :)

And April, you and I will be blinding everyone together with our whiteness. It's healthier for our skin that way too! :)

Erica said...

Congratulations Phil and April. Not sure if you knew it or not, but we are also expecting out little one in September.

Hope that you are feeling okay! The first trimester is certainly the hardest!

Ang said...

Congratulations!!

I am so happy and excited to know that there will be a baby Preston. A much-loved one I am sure :)

Anonymous said...

It's really not our basement. It is our downstairs apartment. The basement is where the block walls, cement floor and wood stove are. Anyway, we're glad you're here! And excited about the baby, for sure! Jan

Lindsay said...

Again congrats!
Enjoy the "basement"...small spaces are good places...they keep you close :)
Eat lots of yummy food (if you can keep it down), take lots of pictures, keep us posted!
Love you.

Rachel Beach said...

Congradulations Phil and April..very excited for the two of you. What a strange world this is, the way one finds out about things like pregnancies.. comments on a blog. Hee hee. God Bless as you walk through pregnancy and preparing to be parents, you'll be in my prayers.

Rach