I am so thankful that God blessed me with such an incredible wife, who is truly an amazing woman of God and my best friend and love of my life. I cannot even begin to express how fiercely in love I am with her... and now she is carrying our child. Another incredible gift from God, for which I am beyond thankful. Today we are having our second appointment to meet with a Midwife and hopefully we will get to hear our baby's heart beat. I think once we hear his heart beat, then he will be more real. (I always refer to our baby as a "he" because I want a boy, but April says that I shouldn't do that, because if it's a girl I might be disappointed. Of course that's just silly... I will be ecstatic whether it's a boy or a girl!)
I know that being a dad will be a huge responsibility and a challenge at times, but I still can't wait to hold my adorable child in my arms and tell him over and over how much I love him. I know that I will make mistakes as a father, but I desire so strongly to make as few as possible and to be willing to learn how to be an even greater dad. I am so thankful for a wife who shares that same desire and determination that I do to be the best parents we can be and to always make our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the head of our home.
Well... it's late and I should sleep.
5 comments:
I love you baby! :o)
Aw... that is really sweet.
Keep up the posts p-jam!
Here are a couple mistakes: Balloons and Cowboy Boots.
Steph Johnson :)
haha. so adam and i decided that amy and caleb's kids will be the cool, trendy kids. your kids will be the cowboy hicks. and our kids will be the big nerds. amy and caleb's kids will regularly beat up the rest of our kids.
love you!
that is correct. i hope my children are trendy, but not mean and beat up all your children. that would just be mean. Well anyway love you guys and am so excited to be an AUNT!!! ahhhh!
Post a Comment