
Malachi was discharged from Children's on December 22, 2007. We got home just in time for Christmas. He is doing really well. We have had to juggle the new life of around the clock meds, continuous feeds, diaper changes, sleeping patterns, and weekly visits to Pittsburgh. We are so thankful to be home. Malachi is much more relaxed and is gaining weight and growing more everyday. We have so much to be thankful for. What a blessing to be home to celebrate our Savior's birth and rejoicing in our son's life and first Christmas at home. Thank you all for your prayers. Thank you for your support. Thank you for your gifts. Thank you for your encouragment. Thank you for your love! Malachi's next surgery will be around three or four months of age. (He just turned two months old on the 2nd!)
We love you all, and rejoice in our great God's provision in so many ways!
Love,
Philip, April, and Malachi
Philippians 4:4
7 comments:
Love you guys! We are so anxious to visit!
I am so glad he is doing so well. I hope to come and visit very soon. oh and the pic is SO cute of you guys. Love and praying for all of you. miss you :(
what a beautiful family. that smile, oh so sweet! i couldn't be happier to know that you were at home on Christmas making priceless memories and feeling so blessed.
To Malachi and parents!!!
Glad to see you are home and everyone is adjusting so well!!!
I ask Pete about you all the time and was so happy to see an update on the blog! Be careful driving back and forth and send pics!!
Love and glad you had a VERY MERRY Christmas and now we can work on the New Year. Vicki(at Millcreek)
Dear Philip, April and Malachi,
We were so glad to hear you are all at home and doing well! The family picture of you all is beautiful! He's so cute!!! (I know, you guys get that ALOT) ;)
We pray for you all! We miss you! We can't wait to see Malachi!
Love,
The Larson Family :)
I thank our LORD for your sweet little one. I have been updated by Christy and will continue to pray for your litte "fighter."
lynda-former co-worker of Christy's
Mesquite, TX
Great to connect with you Phil! I'm praying for all of you ... hoping little Malachi's surgeries will go well.
Rach
Post a Comment