So I can't believe that I am already into my 25th Week of pregnancy. It is so crazy to think that in just about thirteen weeks we will be holding Malachi in our arms. Part of me is so excited, yet part of me gets anxious. I am glad to know that the Lord is holding us all in His hands.
Last week was camp, and I barely made it. By Friday night I had to go home and sleep in my own bed. It was a great week of seeing family and friends though! Plus Monday, July 23rd, morning I awoke to feeling Malachi poke me in the belly! I woke Philip up and was so excited! It was an apparent "poke" and not just a tingle or ping. I am so excited. Now he is moving and I LOVE it! It lets me know he is doing alright in there!
We met with the midwife on Friday, July 20th for just another check up. Monday July 23rd we met again with Dr. Freeman. He said that there was no change, good or bad. He said that Malachi's blood flow through his heart looked good. Just the same old, same old. We really like seeing Dr. Freeman. He always makes us feel hopeful and at ease. I am glad we are seeing him through this. We are seeing the "high risk" doctor, Dr. Giles at Lake Erie Women's Ctr on Thursday, August 2nd. We'll get more of an idea into the plan for delivery, and other details. We will be meeting with the Cardiologist we'll see in Pittsburgh sometime in the next few weeks. Dr. Freeman said he is very good.
A lot ahead, but trusting every step of the way. Love you all and keep up the prayers!
Love,
April
Romans 8:28
1 comment:
How exciting, you're over half way there! I will keep praying for you guys. I can't wait to meet little Malachi :) oh, and I heard that PAYC was awesome, I wish I could have been there :(
Post a Comment